Favorable geographical position of Ukraine at the crossroad between Europe and Asia, warm-water ports on the Black Sea, developed railway and road infrastructure favor an increase of transit cargoes in direction North-South and West-Еast as well as further integration of Ukraine into the European and Asian transportation systems that is seen as an aim in the context of signing the Association Agreement with the EU, providing several provisions related to aviation, marine and land transport. That will allow for rapprochement between Ukraine and the EU, to build a unified system of communication and rules of transportation, logistics convenient new routes and attract new transport company.
International Black Sea Transport forum 2016 will be held on October 19-21, 2016 in Odessa at the territory of Odessa marine terminal. It includes the 19th international exhibition on transport and logistics “TransUkraine 2016”, specialized exhibition on railway transport “TransRail Ukraine 2016”, specialized exhibition “Commercial and Municipal transport 2016” as well as the 13th international exhibition on shipping, shipbuilding, ports development “Odessa 2016”, the 19th International conference on transport and logistics “Development of transport service market in Ukraine in the context of integration into the European and global transport infrastructure”.
Coordinators of the exhibition and the conference are the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and the Black and Azov seas ports Association (BASPA). The events are also supported by Odessa regional administration, Odessa city council, Black Sea International Shipowners Association (BINSA), Black Sea Region Association of Shipbuilders and Shiprepairers (BRASS), Danube Commission, Intergovernmental Commission TRACECA, Container Lines Association of Ukraine, European Business Association, Association of Ukrainian Shipbuilders «Ukrsudprom», Ukrainian logistics association, Federation of Employers in Transport of Ukraine, European Association of transport workers of Ukraine, Association of International Forwarders of Ukraine, Association of International Road Carriers of Ukraine.
Issues within the framework of the conference:
- Sea ports infrastructure development strategy. Investment promotion conditions and measures in accordance with marine doctrine of Ukraine;
- International intermodal transportation (container, truck-ferry, rail&ferry transport): how to optimize cargo delivery;
- Place of Ukraine in Eurasian transport projects. Marine silk road of XXI century;
- Prospects of river transportation development in Ukraine (the Dnieper, The Southern Bug), the Lower Danube development;
- Building of new terminals (grain, LNG terminals, ect.), agro-logistics;
- Development of transport and logistics market. Supply chain security. Custom clearance.
- Green logistics in Ukraine: ideas, practice, prospects; Alternative energy on transport;
- Special and dangerous cargo transportation
Events program within the International Black Sea Transport Forum:
- Round table «Development of container market in the Black Sea region» (Organizer: Container Lines Association of Ukraine);
- Round table on on training and certification of seafarers (Moderator: Association of crewing agencies of Ukraine);
- Round table «Special and dangerous cargo transportation».
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the exhibitions and events of the Forum and also in working on the business program.
Exhibitions & Conference Organizing Committee
Tel./Fax: +38 (0482) 355999